- Marius began his maritime career in 2005, driving 12m RIB power vessels in the Mediterranean to deliver tourists and divers for seven seasons.
- Returning to the UK, Marius served as part of the Maritime Volunteer Service in Portsmouth in 2011, manning the 36ft engine boat MVS Arkwright and acting as coxswain.
- Through 2012, Marius sailed the Solent in a 28ft boat, before completing a 2 week Croatia trip as skipper. In 2013 he completed the Cowes to Deauville race and other expeditions on the southern coast of England.
- The summer of 2014 took Marius to Italy to complete Mediterranean boat deliveries with Sunsail. Other deliveries included; Marseille, France to London, UK on a Moody 31ft, Gijon, Spain to Lagos, Portugal on Beneteau 46ft, and La Courna, Spain to London, UK in Beneteua 44ft.
- 2015 saw Marius make UK domestic deliveries as well as international deliveries from Portsmouth, UK to Lagos, Portugal and from Castellammare, Napoli to Sotogrande, Gibraltar.
- Another busy season in 2016 included deliveries between Gibraltar to Portugal, Greifswald, Germany to Hamble, England, three weeks skippering in Croatia, and further deliveries between UK, Portugal and Spain for different clients. Marius alse served as a scuba diving instructor in Cyprus.
- Freelance skippering services through 2017 saw Marius tutor in Australia for six weeks on a 47ft sailing boat, deliver a new 40ft yacht from Sweden to UK, charter a 40ft power boat from Eastbourne to Boulogne-sur-Mer and back, sail a 52ft yacht in Croatia for four weeks, then sail for four weeks on a 52ft yacht in Greece.
- Most recently, Marius served clients as both skipper and scuba diving instructor on a Lagoon 45 in the Bahamas, Nassau with sailtomorrow.com. He was first mate in the North Sea on a CTV 17m vessel for three months, then skippers and refurbished a 40ft Sun Fizz sailing boat for two months. Skippering duties were also served between UK and Span and The Grenadines.