Back to Crew Zurück zur Crew
Nikolaus Gosselk is an experienced skipper and is currently training for the RYA Yachtmaster certificate. He has 35 years of sailing experience across the Baltic Sea, North Sea, Irish Sea, Atlantic Ocean, and Mediterranean Sea. With a long-time enthusiasm for sailing, he created Yacht Point Service to support fellow sailors sharing his passion.
He takes great pride in delivering reliable and timely service. Nikolaus is supported by a network of experienced crew, engineers and support staff that share his commitment to high quality and timeliness.
- Learned to sail from the age of 7 at Buchholz i.d. Nordheide Sailing Club with Optimist Dingy.
- Sailed with parents, brother and sister on family owned Westerly 33 in the Baltic Sea and North Sea.
- Further sailing experience on different sailing yacht types; Bavaria 42, X-Yacht, Maxi 36, Moody 44, Dehler 27, Hallberg-Rassey 34.
- Sailing Certificate Sports Boat Driving Permit Order – Inland Germany at Mallorca sailing school 1988.
- International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craft on the Waterways Navigable by Sea-Going Ships at Lüneburg Sailing School 1990.
- Short Range Certificate (SRC) and Radiotelephone Operator’s Certificate for the Radiotelephone Service on Inland Waterways (UBI) at Lüneburg Sailing School 2010.
- RYA Day Skipper Certificate 2021.
- Training in progress for Yacht Master Skipper and Coastal RYA Certificate at RYA school Isle of Man.
- Member of the Douglas Yacht Club.
- Yacht & Small Craft Surveyor Diploma through a comprehensive training with the Maritime Training Academy.
- Yearly attendance of first aid courses and doctor check-ups.
- Owner of a Beneteau Oceanis 430 with sailing experience in the North Sea, Irish Sea and Atlantic Ocean.